What We’re Looking For
We’re looking to hire an Account Executive who wants to be a key player as we continue to build out the sales team at Dock. You’ll partner with the Head of Sales to prospect into new accounts & convert free users using Dock today into paying customers.
At Dock, we're thrilled to have more than a hundred satisfied paying customers and the business is starting to accelerate. That’s where you come in..
What sets Dock apart is our commitment to providing a unified space for go-to-market (GTM) teams to work with customers. Imagine a personalized hub for each customer where you can share resources, align on projects, sign order forms, and more . Dock makes it easy for sales and customer teams to engage with prospects and customers at every step of the journey—whether it's new business, customer onboarding, or renewals.
But we don't stop there. Every interaction within these workspaces becomes a valuable source of insights. GTM leadership gets the visibility they need to understand how complex & multithreaded deals are progressing and get data to improve the forecast. Marketing and enablement teams get a clear picture of what messaging & assets are resonating to help create a streamlined and repeatable process as the company scales. Dock helps our clients deliver a world-class experience to their prospects and customers that feels authentic to their brand and truly gives them the ability to differentiate themselves from their peers.
We’re looking for an Account Executive who is excited to sell a product into revenue teams and wants to join an early stage startup.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, read the qualifications below and apply! We’re excited to meet you :)
What you will do:
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Run sales calls with detailed discovery, customized product demos, and build out timelines that match the customers needs.
- Work cross-functionally with our internal team to provide feedback as Dock continues to grow!
- Utilize MEDDPICC sales methodology to strategically prepare for calls, advance prospects through the sales process and accurately forecast revenue
- Manage pipeline in Hubspot
- Close business and achieve quota consistently
- 4+ years of sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Experience selling to GTM functions (sales, client success, revops, marketing)
- Experience with outbound and product-led growth
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
- Proven track record of success.
- Based in the United States
- Experience with Hubspot CRM (preferred)
- Dock is a client-facing workspace for sales, onboarding and renewals.
- Explore the product yourself: https://auth.dock.us/sign-up
- Founders met at Lattice - Alex Kracov (CEO), Victor Kmita (CTO), & Luc Chaissac (Design)
- Remote-first company. Founders based in SF & France
- Raised $6.5m. Backed by Jack Altman, Craft Ventures, and others.
- Seed stage
- Expect your OTE to be $200-240K
- Compensation will be a mix of salary+commission and equity.
Dock is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Dock is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
By clicking the "Submit Application" button below, you consent to Dock processing your personal information for the purpose of assessing your candidacy for this position.